This was actually the last picture I took....she was so sleepy!

Addie loves to hold Mia!

Ahh! A bug!

I finally took pictures of the girls in their new dresses! They were super cute if I do say so myself! Addie kept twirling around in her dress and even kept her bow in for a little while! : )
Mia was starting to get a little fussy and Addie was comforting her. She kept patting Mia and saying "It's ok" over and over and then gave her kisses. So sweet!
Mia is always grabbing her feet and I think it is so cute.

It is incredibly difficult to get them both too look at the camera at the same time...and smiling is completely out of the question!
Mia has no trouble smiling when it is just her though! But I caught it too late....a half smile is better than nothing though I suppose.
Addie was being very cooperative.....something that never happens when I have a camera in my hand! : ) I really like her facial expression...so sweet....but I know the truth! My little diva!
No comments:
Post a Comment