Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mia is 18 months!

As of Feb 13th--my baby is a year and a half!
Here is a list of some of the fun things Miss Mia is capable of doing now:


She is starting to speak in 3-4 word sentences more often
*She can identify a few colors (yellow, white, blue, pink and purple she is pretty consistent about), can say all her colors though if you say them first.
*Still says "Mimi" when you ask her what her name is instead of Mia
*Can say what sound a cat, dog, cow, pig, "mean kitty" (THIS is hilarious!), train, car, sheep, frog, duck and a few other ones as well
*Sleeps in a twin bed
*Tries to steal Addie's "big girl" cup all the time instead of using her own sippy cup
*Likes to run every where (she constantly has to be reminded to have "walking feet", except when we are shopping when she thinks it is fun to walk as slow as possible.....)and She has some AWESOME dance moves
*Her hair is down to her chin but still really thin  (long enough for pigtails though)! : )
*Likes to "tattle-tale" on her sister
*LOVES Brown Bear, Brown Bear and her "'rella" doll (who is actually Sleeping Beauty but she calls her Rella anyway)
*Loves to play dress up, especially loves her tutu I made for her for Christmas
*Is starting to grow out of the Stranger Anxiety phase and is becoming quite "flirty"
*ROLLS HER EYES when she is annoyed.  Seriously. I only WISH I was joking....
*Still wears size 12 months
*Says more words than I could possibly count (I stopped counting when I got to a hundred and gave up because I knew there were tons more) and she can repeat EVERYTHING you say to her. 
*Can climb in and out of the bathtub
*Likes to sit on the potty fully clothed but has no desire to sit on a potty with her pants down....
*Has figured out that she can push a chair to the counter, get some off-limits food down and then blame her sister for it...
*LOVES to cuddle in the mornings now
*Still HATES to cuddle at night in her bed though (she is like a cat in that way, she will cuddle with you on her terms only....Addie is like a dog...she'll cuddle with anyone who shows her some attention....did I seriously just compare my children to cats an dogs??)
*She knows where her nose, eyes, ears, mouth, head, hands, feet, knees and belly are

I might add to this list as I remember more things about Mia right now.  I am already planning her 2nd birthday party and I am super excited for her Minnie Mouse party! She loves Minnie Mouse too!

No comments: