Saturday, January 16, 2010

Addie's 3rd Birthday

Today while we were driving to Walmart to pick up a few things (Zach needed some more chips and dip--you know 'cause you can't watch a football game without chips and dip...) anywho, Addie proudly announces from the backseat that she would like to have a "Dorothy" birthday party.  I asked her "The Wizard of Oz?" and she said "yes!".  Well, ok then! I told her that sounded like a fantastic idea and she then told me "Uh-huh! I'm soooo excited!" LOL
So The Wizard of OZ it is!


 And boy do I have TONS of fun ideas already! I am just as excited as she is!


Now, you may assume that because she asked for a "Dorothy" party that OBVIOUSLY Dorothy is her favorite character, right? Nope.  Sure she LIKES Dorothy and her friends but do you want to know which characters Miss Addie asks Mama to draw for her all the time?







The BAD guys!

Yes, my child LOVES the
"scurry mitch" and "fwying onkeys".
(Don't ask me how she manages to not use her "m" sound in "monkey" but switches the "w" sound for the "m" sound in "witch"....she's talented like that.


Yeah, I never claimed that she was NORMAL.

1 comment:

Tin Marsh said...

Ah... cute! Have fun planning! Eve turns one in March and I haven't decided yet what the theme will be.