Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Boy Cope

So  I just created a Baby Registry for Baby Boy Cope and I gotta admitt, shopping for a baby boy is way more fun than I thought it would be! There are so many baby gadgets I never had with the girls that I kinda want this time around! Like a video monitor! And a MANUAL breastpump (I had an electric one with Addie and I HATED it, borrowed a manual one for a trip after Mia was born and I LOVED it).  And then of course an "Udder Cover" would be freaking awesome as would a double umbrella stroller. So much shopping to do between now and September!
As far as clothing goes for Baby Boy, he needs 0-3 and 3-6 month sleepers, socks and pants but other than that he is in pretty darn good shape until it gets cooler.
I really am enjoying the shopping more than I ever thought possible.  I get super excited over little silly things like baby boy shoes.  I am super excited to meet this little guy this fall! : )

No comments: